[etherlab-dev] EtherCAT :: generating voltage on BeckhoffEL4732terminal fails

Daniel Bechter daniel.bechter at omicron.at
Wed Apr 15 15:43:23 CEST 2009

OK, I still need help. The problem persists. The reason why I was getting 10V
is because I set it with the Beckhoff Master Sample and then set the EL4732
back to "init". For some reason, the EL4732 kept the output voltage.

I think I did not quite get how to configure PDO's and SM's. Most of the
time, I get domain state 1 or the actual working counter does not match the
expected working counter. The code from my first mail seems to work fine
according to the logs, but no output voltage is generated. Any help would be
appreciated.

Greets,
Daniel