[etherlab-dev] r1713 - Distributed Clocks IOCTL functions

Erwin Burgstaller ethercat.berknapp at spamgourmet.com
Mon Apr 27 11:28:06 CEST 2009

* Fri, Apr 24, 2009 - 15:17:09 +0200, Florian Pose - fp at igh-essen.com:
> Hi again,
>
> does the attached patch make any difference?
>
> If not, please post the output of "ethercat slave -v", another reason
> could be a 32/64 bit DC problem.

Sorry no, there's no difference. I sucessfully patched devel-r1718.

I've attached the syslog file contents from running up (power on) the
EK1100 being just alone on the bus and with debug level set to 2.

Here's the output from ethercat -v. Ss you can see, the output from
slave 1 (EL2004) is the same for DC, but the error is only with device 0

> ethercat slaves -v
=== Slave 0 ===
State: INIT
Flag: E
Identity:
  Vendor Id:       0x00000002
  Product code:    0x044c2c52
  Revision number: 0x00100000
  Serial number:   0x00000000
Ports:
  0: MII.
  1: EBUS.
  2: MII.
  3: Not implemented.
DL information:
  FMMU bit operation: no
  Distributed clocks: yes (64 bit)
General:
  Group: SystemBk
  Image name:
  Order number: EK1100
  Device name: EK1100 EtherCAT-Koppler (2A E-Bus)
  Flags:
    Enable SafeOp: no
    Enable notLRW: no
  Current consumption: -2000 mA
=== Slave 1 ===
State: PREOP
Flag: +
Identity:
  Vendor Id:       0x00000002
  Product code:    0x07d43052
  Revision number: 0x00100000
  Serial number:   0x00000000
Ports:
  0: EBUS.
  1: EBUS.
  2: Not implemented.
  3: Not configured.
DL information:
  FMMU bit operation: no
  Distributed clocks: yes (64 bit)
General:
  Group: DigOut
  Image name: TERM_DO
  Order number: EL2004
  Device name: EL2004 4K. Dig. Ausgang 24V, 0,5A
  Flags:
    Enable SafeOp: no
    Enable notLRW: no
  Current consumption: 130 mA