[etherlab-dev] Pushing to sourceforge repository

Martin Troxler martin.troxler at komaxgroup.com
Tue Jan 7 16:21:52 CET 2014

Hi all

Does anyone object against me pushing our ~100 commits to the default branch? The last change on the default branch was
in september 2012!

Regards
Martin

--
Martin Troxler
Dipl. Informatik-Ing. HTL

Komax AG
Industriestrasse 6
CH - 6036 Dierikon

Note:

This e-mail is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from any system. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, distribution or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Thank You.