[etherlab-dev] PdServ library

Philippe Leuba pleuba at swissonline.ch
Sat May 14 06:11:50 CEST 2016

Some updates with the latest release:
> -  pdserv_parameter allows defining a callback to have a chance to modify data before copying it, is the updated value  expected to be reported back to Test Manager ?
We are able to do it by modifying the 'const src' parameter in the callback

> - pdserv_event_set allows setting and resetting an event, like a state. How to deal with a punctual event, if we set it and reset it immediately, it seems not to be sent ?
Both are now sent, but Test Manager displays both, the second one without message.

- I did not like the change where the parameter callback is now called from an other thread because this forces the realtime thread to use a lock to access the parameter.

Philippe Leuba