[etherlab-dev] foe_write for copley firmware update

Lingjie_Kong at amat.com Lingjie_Kong at amat.com
Mon Oct 30 18:23:19 CET 2017

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for the information. Meanwhile, I just want to double check that is the patchset version that you are talking about the same as the EtherLAB EtherCAT Master code in mercurial repository. https://sourceforge.net/p/etherlabmaster/code/ci/default/tree/

Because I see the document in NEWS file.

Changes since 1.5.2:

* Fixed FoE timeout calculation bug.

Best regards,

Lingjie (Kimi) Kong
Software Engineer – Servo Control Engineering || Common Solution Group || Applied Materials
lingjie_kong at amat.com || Office: (408)563-4400

The content of this message is Applied Materials Confidential. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, any use or distribution is prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message from your computer system. Thank you.

** Save a tree. Please don't print this e-mail unless needed.