[etherlab-dev] foe_write for copley firmware update

Gavin Lambert gavinl at compacsort.com
Mon Oct 30 23:45:29 CET 2017

They are not the same.  The "p/etherlabmaster" repository is the mainline repository, while the "u/uecasm/etherlab-patches" repository contains unofficial patches not yet in mainline.

However, that particular patch is included in the mainline default branch, just not in the stable-1.5 branch.

The unofficial patchset does contain some additional FoE patches but they are new features rather than bugfixes; at least in this regard you should be fine using the mainline default branch alone.