[etherlab-dev] [etherlab-users] Xenomai 3 and RTDM's Net drivers.

Edouard Tisserant edouard.tisserant at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 21:52:42 CET 2018

Hi Joonyoung

That's a pitty. I didn't know about your pre-existing Xenomai 3 support
patch. I should have insisted on googling "EtherLAB + Xenomai 3".

Our two implementations differ in many ways, and are based on different
branches. Not sure there is a merge possible.

Is Gavin's patchset supposed to merge in upstream at some point ?

Regards,

Edouard