[etherlab-announce] EtherCAT Master 1.4.0-rc3 released
fp at igh-essen.com
Thu Oct 2 09:32:43 CEST 2008
Dear users of the IgH EtherCAT master,
I'm happy to announce the *third* release candidate of the EtherCAT master
version 1.4.0. It can be downloaded from:
Changes in version 1.4.0-rc3:
* Ported the master thread to the kthread interface, because of pending
problems with the kernel_thread() function.
* Added missing semaphore up() in an ioctl(). In rare cases, the master
semaphore was not released.
* Minor fix in 'slaves' command that fixed duplicate display of supported
* The Sdo Information Service is only queried, if the slave has the
corresponding SII bit set.
* Added some missing header files in the command-line-tool code.
* Removed unstable e100, forcedeth, and r8169 drivers.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 155 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Etherlab-announce