[etherlab-dev] sync manager problem

Christian Gieseler chg at alpenjodel.de
Tue Dec 9 14:14:26 CET 2008

Hi Florian,

i found my (newbie-)mistakes.
As the mini example started the numbering of the slaves with 1 i did it
the same way, and i had absolutely no doubt that it will fit if its like
in the example. So the master tried to configure slave in position 1
while there was only one slave on position 0.
After that it worked and i was able to fix the remaining little things
(corrupted frames, timed out frames,...).

Thank you for your patience.
Regards

Christian