[etherlab-dev] EtherCAT Master Implementation

Pavan Bidkar pgbidkar at gmail.com
Wed May 28 11:15:21 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am from Novellus Systems India Pvt Ltd. We are currently working on
implementing EtherCAT master for our tool control system. As a reference we
have Linux EtherCAT open source, please refer link given below below.

We are facing issue with Linux kernel mismatch. I think EtherCAT
implementation is done on Kernel 2.6.17 version. Please can you give us
Linux OS version used for implementation of EtherCAT? It will be great help
for us to set up Linux development environment to understand the EtherCAT,
and port it to QNX4.

*http://www.etherlab.org/en/ethercat/index.php*<http://www.etherlab.org/en/ethercat/index.php>

Thanks,
Pavan