[etherlab-dev] r1713 - Distributed Clocks IOCTL functions

Florian Pose fp at igh-essen.com
Mon Apr 27 13:44:48 CEST 2009

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 12:58:01PM +0200, Florian Pose wrote:
> The only thing a master can do is to try if the system time offset
> register is readable. If not, it has to mark the slave as type 2,
> supporting only propagation delay measurement. I'll implement this.

Please try the latest tarball.

http://etherlab.org/download/ethercat/ethercat-devel-r1723.tar.bz2

The 'ethercat slaves -v' command should show your EK1100 as "Distributed
clocks: yes, delay measurement only", while the other slave should show
up as "yes, (32|64) bit".

Florian Pose

http://etherlab.org