[etherlab-dev] EtherCAT bridge

Henry Bausley hbausley at deltatau.com
Wed Dec 8 17:04:27 CET 2010

I have successfully used the EL6692 to communicate between two different
Linux based Etherlab Ethercat masters.

The first master is attached via the EBUS and the slave will show up as
a  EtherCAT Bridge terminal (Primary)

The second master you attach to the RJ45 connector and that slave will
show up as the secondary.

Create PDO mappings at 0x1600 and 0x1a00 and add our own PDOs.