[etherlab-dev] "make" error with etherlab 1.2 rc10

Bovino Luca luca.bovino at student.supsi.ch
Mon Dec 20 16:01:41 CET 2010

Here are the output of make VERBOSE=1 and the
kernel-cflags.c file.

Luca

please send me the output of
make VERBOSE=1
as well as the file kernel-cflags.c

Richard

We are two students from SUPSI in Manno (Swiss) and we are
currently working with an RTAI project.

We have to configure our laptop with Ethercat and
Etherlab.
We successfully installed the first one, but we are
encountering some problems with Etherlab during the
installation.

When we try to run the "make" command, we get plenty of
errors (see attachment).
Here are the specifics:
  - RTAI Vulcano
  - Kernel 2.6.29.4-ipipe
  - Ethercat 1.4
  - Etherlab 1.2-rc10

We really don't know what the problem could be.

Could you tell us what kernel and etherlab release do we
have to use?

Regards,

Luca