[etherlab-dev] [Rtai] Ethercat/RTAI-Module Problem

Malte Lutz adkins42 at gmx.de
Fri Mar 4 10:32:35 CET 2011

Hello Hans,

thx for your reply, i thought of something similar. I` ll do some more
research on that.

What i also know concerning your answer (if you are interested):

keep writing the bits is not necessary. If i use a flag to write only
once but keep on looping in the run function, the leds stay on too. But
the loop is necessary.
So i guess it is somehow important to call the functions from line
573-585 and 617-623 in a loop.

regards

Malte