[etherlab-dev] looking for Atmel MACB Ethernet Controller driver porting for Ethercat

paluan.luca at tiscali.it paluan.luca at tiscali.it
Thu Sep 13 11:51:00 CEST 2012

I'm looking for Ethercat ported driver for macb and I wonder if someone has already tried to manage it.
I'm using the Atmel AT91SAM9G20-EK board with real time kernel (2.6.30 + xenomai 2.5.4).
I'm improperly using the generic driver and I get trapped in a kernel exception in posix-cpu-timers.c (line 1388), at the instruction

BUG_ON(!irqs_disabled());
I suppose the problem is connected to the generic driver usage...Thanks in advance for your answers and advices.Best Regards, Luca

Invita i tuoi amici e Tiscali ti premia! Il consiglio di un amico vale più di uno spot in TV. Per ogni nuovo abbonato 30 € di premio per te e per lui! Un amico al mese e parli e navighi sempre gratis: http://freelosophy.tiscali.it/