[etherlab-dev] EtherCAT-Master on ARM9 using RTAI/Xenomai

paluan.luca at tiscali.it paluan.luca at tiscali.it
Mon Jan 7 11:04:38 CET 2013

Hi all,
I'm trying to use the patch proposed to solve misalignment
reading and writing pdo variables on arm9 using arm-none-linux-gnueabi
compiler.
Unfortunatly I'm experiencing non-deterministic behaviour:
sometimes when I write an output variable the servo behaves as if it
didn't received it.
I'm wondering if the patch is really solving the
problem and if an 'official' solution has been found.
Every advice is
well accepted.
Best Regards Luca Paluna

Invita i tuoi amici e Tiscali ti premia! Il consiglio di un amico vale più di uno spot in TV. Per ogni nuovo abbonato 30 € di premio per te e per lui! Un amico al mese e parli e navighi sempre gratis: http://freelosophy.tiscali.it/