[etherlab-dev] Error bulding simulink model

Cor Meijneke - 3ME C.Meijneke at tudelft.nl
Tue Jun 11 10:18:55 CEST 2013

Hi,

I've been successful in installing etherlab 2.0 and the ethercat master 1.5.2 on Ubuntu 12.4 and initiating communication with my beckhoff components.
The library setup in Matlab 2012b was also done successfully, but when I try to compile a simple Simulink model I get a fatal error identical to:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.network.etherlab.user/1829/match=rt_nonfinite
But there isn't any reply to this issue. I contacted the user and he didn't follow up on this issue.

Can you please help me in the right direction?

Best regards,
Cor

Ing. C. Meijneke
Research Engineer