[etherlab-dev] How to send the data EC-Master to EC-Slave by using program

Graeme Foot Graeme.Foot at touchcut.com
Sun Feb 22 22:17:53 CET 2015

Hi,

This may be of help to you:
http://lists.etherlab.org/pipermail/etherlab-users/2014/002645.html
http://lists.etherlab.org/pipermail/etherlab-users/2014/002647.html

Graeme.

From: etherlab-dev [mailto:etherlab-dev-bounces at etherlab.org] On Behalf Of veeranjaneyulu
Sent: Friday, 20 February 2015 5:29 p.m.
To: etherlab-dev at etherlab.org
Subject: [etherlab-dev] How to send the data EC-Master to EC-Slave by using program

Dear sir/mam

i am L.Veeranjaneyulu i am studying m.tech(embedded systems) in vel tech university chennai .By using EtherCAT i am doing project work in my m.tech .i have doubt how to interface the ethercat master and slave(Raspberry pi board)  before that i have done basic testing it means master and slave communication below like this
1.successfully i installed Ethercat master(1.5.0)&SOEM pacakges in one linux PC
2.EC_slave code is downloading in internet and insatlling another linux PC

and one more doubt by using program  how to pass the some dummy data EtherCAT master to slave  please help me as soon as possible