[etherlab-dev] Multiple mailbox protocols and other issues

Knud Baastrup kba at deif.com
Fri Feb 27 09:44:15 CET 2015

Added one additional patch (0015-Internal-SDO-requests-now-synchronized-with-external.patch) that solves an issue with input/output errors when executing the ethercat sdos command (that now fetch directory) while configured SDO requests are executed from user application. Can also be observed with ethercat upload/download from EtherCAT Tool together with the execution of configured SDO requests. See the documentation in the patch it selves for more information.

BR, Knud