[etherlab-dev] Patch for kernel 3.18

Jesper Smith jsmith at ihmc.us
Tue Jul 7 00:00:33 CEST 2015

- posted again with compressed patch due to mailing list rules on message
size.

I've updated the ethercat master and the e1000e driver for kernel 3.18 (which
is the kernel we use internally). Initial testing shows no problems, I have
not been able to run this code in production yet.

Patch is created with "hg diff". Main change is adding an extra argument to
alloc_netdev for kernels equal to or older than 3.17. No changes needed for
e1000e, just re-ran update.sh. Please consider merging this patch in the main
repository.

Jesper