[etherlab-dev] How to send the data EC-Master to EC-Slave by using program

veeranjaneyulu anji7086 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 05:28:31 CET 2015

Dear sir/mam

i am L.Veeranjaneyulu i am studying m.tech(embedded systems) in vel tech
university chennai .By using EtherCAT i am doing project work in my m.tech
.i have doubt how to interface the ethercat master and slave(Raspberry pi
board)  before that i have done basic testing it means master and slave
communication below like this
1.successfully i installed Ethercat master(1.5.0)&SOEM pacakges in one
linux PC
2.EC_slave code is downloading in internet and insatlling another linux PC

and one more doubt by using program  how to pass the some dummy data
EtherCAT master to slave  please help me as soon as possible