[etherlab-dev] EtherCAT 0 :Domain 0: 2 working counter changes -now 3/3

xiaoliang.li at scbd.com.cn xiaoliang.li at scbd.com.cn
Tue Apr 19 10:09:24 CEST 2016

When I configure rati-enable = yes, use /example/Rtai-rtdm-dc as a reference
,I use rt_get_time_ns() to get the system time and rt_sleep_until() to sleep
the realtime task . It work well with BECKHOFF's driver AX5101.

But, when I configure xenomai-enable =yes , use
rt_timer_tsc2ns(rt_timer_tsc()) to get the system time and
rt_task_sleep_until() to sleep the realtime task. The master laways print:

         EtherCAT 0 :Domain 0: 2 working counter changes -now 3/3

And sometimes:

         "Synchronization error"

Why?

Thanks