[etherlab-dev] Problem using userspace library and EoE

Gavin Lambert gavinl at compacsort.com
Mon May 29 09:35:11 CEST 2017

On 26 May 2017 19:02, quoth Gregor Beck:
> reading and writing SDO's from userspace while an EoE interface is up (but
> otherwise unused) occasionally failed with:
>
> Failed to execute SDO upload: Input/output error
[...]
> Skimming the documentation suggests using ecrt_master_callbacks() but it
> isn't provided in userspace.
>
> How is this supposed to work?

You might want to have a look at the unofficial patchset
(http://sourceforge.net/u/uecasm/etherlab-patches/ci/default/tree/#readme).

This includes a number of patches specifically intended to improve
interoperability of CoE and EoE, among other things.

I'm planning a new release of it in the near-ish future, but have been
delayed by some other things so it'll probably still be a few weeks away.