[etherlab-users] running a Beckhoff AX2000

Matthias Dagen dagen at ifr.uni-hannover.de
Wed Jul 23 13:57:13 CEST 2008

Hi Florian,

Florian Pose schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> please don't send HTML mails to the list!

I'm sorry, now it should be only plain text.
> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 12:42:13PM +0200, Matthias Dagen wrote:
>
>> I want to use the Beckhoff AX200 in combination with Etherlab. Has
>> somebody else used these servo drives with etherlab?
>>

> yes, we have blocks for Lenze, Moog and LT-i drives, but not
> Beckhoff, yet. Most drives follow the DS402 profile, so porting them to
> Beckhoff should be no problem. Which version of EtherLab are you using?

we use the Ethercat Master Ver. 1.3.2 and the Etherlab/RTW Ver. 1.1.1 .
Could you send me the blocks for these drives? So we will try to port
them to Beckhoff and in case of success we will send them back to you.

Thanks,
Matthias

   Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Dagen

   Leibniz Universität Hannover