[etherlab-users] Immediate system crash, when loading realtime module

Florian Pose fp at igh-essen.com
Sat May 17 11:21:50 CEST 2008

Hi Erwin,

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 01:21:31PM +0200, Erwin Burgstaller wrote:
> static unsigned int r_dig_out;
>
> const static ec_pdo_entry_reg_t domain1_pdo_regs[] = {
>
>    {0, 1,  Beckhoff_EL2004_Outputs,            &r_dig_out},
>
>    {}
> };

> 	EC_WRITE_BIT(r_dig_out, 0, blink ? 0x01 : 0x00);

ecrt_domain_reg_pdo_entry_list() stores the offset of the Pdo entry in
the domain's process data into r_dig_out since version 1.4, not the
address of the data (see list of changes in ecrt.h), so you'll have to
add the domain data offset to r_dig_out (like done in the minimal
example).

Sorry I did not manage to port the RTAI example up to now. The pdf
documentation will also get a complete update for the 1.4 release.

Florian Pose

http://etherlab.org