[etherlab-users] EtherCAT newbie - NXIO 100-RE

Christian Gieseler chg at alpenjodel.de
Thu Feb 12 17:56:12 CET 2009

I don´t know what you did in your code inbetween but i think that you swaped the Vendor ID and the Product ID in your define of #define NXIO_100RE.
And i am not sure if your sync manager configuration is right { 0, EC_DIR_OUTPUT, 4, nxio100_pdos },
shoud be { 0, EC_DIR_OUTPUT, 1, nxio100_pdos } in my opinion.

Double Check the hole programm. Maybe wrong indexes cause the problems.

When i had to write the sii i use a demo version of TwinCAt (30day evaluation) available on the Beckhoff site.

Regards

Christian

Maybe this is the reason for not getting the slave to operational state.