[etherlab-users] Jitter + Timed Out datagrams

Hobin Yoon hobinyoon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 01:52:03 CET 2009

Hello Christian,
I experienced similar problem. In my case, it was the switch that caused the
problem. When there were many slaves, sometimes the current to the switch
went down, and it caused datagram time-out. After all, the power source had
to be isolated from other slaves. It took my team a lot of days to point the
cause. Why don't you check it?

Hobin