[etherlab-users] EtherCAT newbie - NXIO 100-RE

Christian Gieseler chg at alpenjodel.de
Tue Feb 17 08:59:24 CET 2009

Hello Clemens
There are two things i found that may cause your problems:

First in your domain1_regs the inputs of the slave to the master are commented out, so off_dig_in has not the correct value and you don´t write to the correct spot.

Then second you did not specify the bit-offset in your domain1_regs. Since your pdos are not full bytes this can cause trouble when writing, reading the domain_pd.

Regards Christian

--
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a