[etherlab-users] problems making etherlab (+ other issues)

Richard Hacker (MSc Eng) ha at igh-essen.com
Fri Jul 17 17:49:40 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 15 July 2009 22:04, dclark at mmto.org wrote:
> For Richard --
> My platform is a Shuttle K45 with dual Pentium (Intel E2160), with Linux
> 2.6.24, patched with rtai 3.7.1. I've attached the kernel-cflags.c file
> for your review.

Looking at the file kernel-cflags.c, you might discover a stray "-e" before
the #include line. This is quite odd. Normally it sould not be printed. To
check what is going on, please save the attached Makefile somewhere and
execute:
make -f Makefile
and post me the output.

Richard Hacker
Ingenieurgemeinschaft IgH
Gesellschaft für Ingenieurleistungen mbH
Heinz-Baecker-Str. 34
D-45356 Essen
Tel.: +49 201 / 360-14-16
Fax.: +49 201 / 360-14-14