[etherlab-users] How to configure Ethercat devices

Viktor Rees viktor.rees at gmx.de
Tue Jun 23 23:33:49 CEST 2009

Newbie question:
I have an EL3204 '4 channel input terminals PT100' device. I would like to modify the configuration so that the device will work with PT500 elements instead of PT100.
As I read in the Beckhoff docs it is necessary to modify 8000:19 from 0 to 3.

Are there functions available to set/read these values?

If yes, is there an simple example comparable to mini.c?

Thanks

Viktor