[etherlab-users] Default Trap Handler: vector 14: Suspend RT task

Kotlarski, Jens Jens.Kotlarski at imes.uni-hannover.de
Mon Mar 16 13:46:48 CET 2009

Hallo,

We had the problem explained in the following:

> > Try to update your system.

We tried to update our system without success (we still had the TrapHandler problem). Finally, we figured out that we have to increase the RTAI Stack Size (Simulink -> Configuration Parameters). The default size was 2000. It works fine with higher values. Maybe this could help those of you having similar problems...

Regards,

Jens

The Institute of Robotics changed its name to
Institute of Mechatronic Systems on 1st of January 2009.
For further information visit www.imes.uni-hannover.de.

Please note my new email address
jens.kotlarski at imes.uni-hannover.de

    Dipl.-Ing. Jens Kotlarski