[etherlab-users] RTai sample system frooze

Gianluca Medini Eurosoft Srl gianluca at eurosoft.191.it
Thu May 21 18:58:54 CEST 2009

Hy all.
I'm a new user of etherlab and I've tested successfully the mini kernel space example.
I've made minimal modification to match my hardware (a simple EL 2002 ouput terminal) and everithing works fine.
I'm using a 2.6.19.7 kernel.
Tried to make the same with RTAI 3.5, problems.
If I comment don't call task_make_periodic no problem (any problem listed from dmesg) , but if called the system hangs.
Any idea ?

Thank in advance
Gianluca Medini