[etherlab-users] Problem with EL9830 -> 16in/16out

Inselmini Paolo Paolo.Inselmini at ch.gfac.com
Tue Oct 13 17:13:28 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have some problem with the EL9830 beckhoff evaluation board in the 16bit in 16bit out configuration.
In this configuration mode there are 3 SM (2 for output, 1 for input) but only 2 FMMUs must be used (see xml).
I'm using the Generic Slave with simulink.

The resulting error is: [ 2072.504450] EtherCAT ERROR: Slave 0 has less FMMUs (2) than requested (3). (see attached syslog)

The EtherCAT master configure 1 FMMU each SM, how can I combine 2 SM in a single FMMU?

Thanks,
Paolo