[etherlab-users] Difference between files in folders lib and master

Juri Gerke juri.gerke at afpt.de
Wed Apr 14 10:41:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

there are 2 folder in ethercat master , lib and master. In both are some files with the same names.
E.g. domain.h in lib . It seems that this files are a short version of the other.

I am using the example from /examples/user folder as a base for my own program with includes of files from lib folder.
Till now it works fine. But I want using some functions  from master folder. But this files need some other header files which  can't be found by linker. Do I something  wrong? Or are this functions or structures e.g. ec_domain with data field data_size not available for userspace?

Kind regards

Juri Gerke

--
AFPT GmbH
Trinkbornstraße 15-17

Phone: +49 6747 950185-0 | Fax: +49 6747 950185-9 | Url: www.afpt.de

Amtsgericht Koblenz | HRB 20 638 | USt-IdNr. DE253125882
Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Patrick Kölzer, Frank-Andre Rittenbruch