[etherlab-users] "PDO entry registration failed!" Problem

Florian Pose fp at igh-essen.com
Tue Jan 26 15:40:12 CET 2010

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 07:18:49PM +0100, Roland Kohser wrote:
> But now I get the following error :
>
> Configuring PDOs...
> Failed to register PDO entry: No such file or directory
> PDO entry registration failed!
>
> I don't understand this error. Indeed, when using the configuration of the
> device I do not have, there is no problem, and when I replace it by the
> code directly generated by my device, I meet this problem...

It seems that you're trying to register a PDO entry, that you did not
configure before. Please have a look at the output of "ethercat config
-v" to see, what PDOs/PDO entries you configured for the slave. You can
only register PDO entries, that are part of this list.

Florian Pose

http://etherlab.org