[etherlab-users] Help: Problem of reading model signal via pdcom

Jayson Ding ding at mekabot.com
Mon Nov 29 19:31:04 CET 2010

Hi Richard
Thank you for pointing me out. I did not realize variables /
single_motor_pos/add is the signal I am looking for.
I used to use matlab xPC target. I thought Pdcom worked as the same way
treated parameter and signal from matlab simulink model separately.
By the way, would you please tell me how to continuously print out
signal value in a console?
I tried to add while loop to get values under example::notify(). But the
data was not updated.
It seems like I have to follow up certain routine to do that.
thank you.
Jayson

Jayson(Jienan) Ding, Research Engineer
Meka Robotics LLC.