[etherlab-users] Beckhoff modules

Andreas Stewering-Bone ab at igh-essen.com
Thu Oct 21 12:35:35 CEST 2010

Hello Mr. Crauwels,

EL3702: oversampling, use of dc, supported by master, already tested
EL3068: supported, we did not test it , but should be no problem
EL1252: oversampling, use of dc, supported by master, we did not test it
, but should be no problem
EL1014: supported
EK1100:supported
EL9011: is no slave
EL4002: supported
EL2024: supported, we did not test it , but should be no problem

It should also be no problem to use the slaves in Simulink Etherlab with
the generic slave block

Greatings

Andreas

Bart Crauwels schrieb:
> Hello Andreas,
>
> Thanks for the quick replay. The salves that we would use are
>
> EL3702
> EL3068
> EL1252
> EL1014
> EK1100
> EL9011
> EL4002
> EL2024
>

> Greetings Bart
>
> Op 21/10/2010 11:39, Andreas Stewering-Bone schreef:
>> Hello Mr Crauwels,
>>
>> Our etherlab master generally supports all slaves. If you have a
>> special slave please ask.
>>

>> Greatings
>>

>> Andreas
>>

>> Bart Crauwels schrieb:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I have a short question. Is there a recent list of all the compatible
>>> modules. If there is, where can I find it?
>>>
>>> Kind regards,
>>>
>>> Bart Crauwels

Dipl.-Ing. Andreas Stewering-Bone            Amtsgericht Essen HRB 11500
Ingenieurgemeinschaft IgH                    USt-Id.-Nr.: DE 174 626 722
Gesellschaft für Ingenieurleistungen mbH     Geschäftsführung:
Heinz-Bäcker-Str. 34                         Dr.-Ing. S. Rotthäuser
D-45356 Essen                                Dr.-Ing. T. Finke
Tel.: +49 201 / 360-14-15                    Dr.-Ing. W. Hagemeister
Fax.: +49 201 / 360-14-14                    Tel.: +49 201 / 360-14-0
Andreas.Stewering-Bone at igh-essen.com         http://www.igh-essen.com