[etherlab-users] EtherCat-Master

Erwin Burgstaller ethercat.berknapp at spamgourmet.com
Mon Sep 13 09:23:41 CEST 2010

* Sat, Sep 11, 2010 - 00:49:29 +0200, Richard Hacker - ha at igh-essen.com:
> You can use any of the supported ethernet cards: rtl8139too (very cheap
> ~EUR10), e100 (Intel), r9139 - see the ./devices directory. In fact, the more
> "stupid" the card is, the better it works!

We're successfully running in production, kernel version 2.6.29 with
ECMaster version 1.5. We're using the Intel 82573L Gigabit Ethernet
Controller (e1000e), with a little trick. I've already posted on this
list how it works, I think, could be the developers list though. ;)

Regards,
	Erwin

--
Erwin Burgstaller