[etherlab-users] 2.6.31 RT_PREEMPT kernel and e1000 driver not working

martin troxler martin.troxler at komaxgroup.com
Thu Apr 28 09:56:36 CEST 2011

Hello Newell

We use almost the same system configuration (same Ubuntu, same rt
kernel, Intel 82541PI).

Could you please enable ethercat debugging (ethercat debug 1) and add
the kernel log (dmesg output).

Thanks
Martin

>>> Andreas Stewering-Bone <ab at igh-essen.com> 28/4/2011 09:49 >>>
Hello Newell,

I think only Florian can answer your question, but why don't you use
the generic driver?

Greatings

Andreas