[etherlab-users] Building kernel modules by using Scilab/Scicos (Ethercos).

Daniel Wagner Daniel.Wagner at ITPower.de
Thu Dec 1 10:40:12 CET 2011

Hi all,

I have a Problem and I hope you are able to help me. The Problem is...

I'm now able to build kernel modules by using Matlab/Simulink or using the C-API.

The next Step is to build kernel modules by using Scilab/Scicos (Ethercos).

I installed all components and I´m able to build standalone/executable applications by using Scilab/Scicos (Ethercos).

Is there any possibility to generate a kernel module by using Scilab/Scicos (Ethercos) an how does it work?

Thanks,

Daniel Wagner