[etherlab-users] Sercos IDN 228 Byte

Andreas Stewering-Bone ab at igh-essen.com
Mon Jan 24 13:43:46 CET 2011

Hello Simone,

Perhaps you can sniff the data, but it is a high effort.

I have a small virtual system with windows and twincat on my
devellopment system.

You configure the Drive in the Drivemanager. You can export the soe
startuplist to a XML-File.
Every IDN in this list has the correct binary information (the complete
structure for P-0-00150).
You have to read this file step by step and write down the information
to the drive.

We tried to build up a framework to build this structured IDNs on the
linux side. But it is very difficult and complex. Using Twincat is the
easiest and best documented way.

Greatings

Andreas

Am 24.01.2011 13:24, schrieb simone.monteleone at alice.it:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> During this time, I test that Etherlab use fine the SoE fragment (like
> Twincat), so it's possible send this type of data.
>
> I try to understand what parameter I have to choose for idn P-0-0150
> sniffing the traffic. Is the correct way to procede?
>
> Or it's better use Twincat?
>
> If I use Twincat where I can obtain the correct information?
>
> thanks very much
>
> simone monteleone
> Inviato dalla nuova Alice mail
> <http://go.alice.it/CLKC_WP_FE_footer/http://mail.alice.it>

Dipl.-Ing. Andreas Stewering-Bone           Amtsgericht Essen HRB 11500
Ingenieurgemeinschaft IgH                   USt-Id.-Nr.: DE 174 626 722
Gesellschaft für Ingenieurleistungen mbH    Geschäftsführung:
Heinz-Bäcker-Str. 34                        Dr.-Ing. S. Rotthäuser
D-45356 Essen                               Dr.-Ing. T. Finke
Tel.: +49 201 / 360-14-15                   Dr.-Ing. W. Hagemeister
Fax.: +49 201 / 360-14-14                   Tel.: +49 201 / 360-14-0
Andreas.Stewering-Bone at igh-essen.com        http://www.igh-essen.com