[etherlab-users] Newer version of EtherCOS?

Andreas Stewering-Bone ab at igh-essen.com
Fri Jul 1 10:02:58 CEST 2011

Hello Jari,

sorry for my late answer.

Yes I am working on a new version, but it isn't finished.

I am working on several points:

- native XML Slavedescription handling for EtherCAT slaves
- inclusion of a new MSR Interface library
- inclusion of a new support layer for ethercat slaves
- build up native scilab api libs, I think only for Scilab >= 5.x
- build up new ethercat blocks.

It will take some time until you can test something because I am working
on it in my free time.

Best Regards

Andreas

Am 25.06.2011 09:21, schrieb Jari Lietzen:
> Hello Andreas!
>
> I read from the etherlab-users mailing list (this post:
> http://lists.etherlab.org/pipermail/etherlab-users/2011/001216.html )
> that you are working with a new release of EtherCOS.
>
> I'd like to test it too. I can test it with Scicoslab 4.4.1 and Scilab
> 5.3.2.
>

> Best regards,
>
> -Jari

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Andreas Stewering-Bone

Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Andreas Stewering-Bone
andreas.stewering-bone at igh-essen.com
Tel.: +49 201 / 36014-15

Ingenieurgemeinschaft IgH
Gesellschaft für Ingenieurleistungen mbH
Heinz-Bäcker-Str. 34
D-45356 Essen
Amtsgericht Essen HRB 11500
USt-Id.-Nr.: DE 174 626 722