[etherlab-users] Sync manager and datagram react

peak peak peakpeak05 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 22:59:49 CEST 2011

Hello,

When reading the EtherCAT Master documentation about FMMU, I meet this sentence:
"In order to make a sync manager react on a datagram accessing its memory, it is
necessary to access the last byte covered by the sync manager."

I do not understand: which access to the last byte? Whose last byte? The last
byte in the datagram? or EtherCAT frame?

How can sync manager identify its datagram by just the last byte?

Should you have any  idea, please let me know.