[etherlab-users] ./configure not succeeding

Jeff Krasky jeff.krasky at dspcg.com
Wed Jul 13 23:19:35 CEST 2011

Thanks James, but I still got the same error when trying to do the 'make all
modules' command.

I'm lost here.  'make' worked fine for me but now I have no idea if it's
safe to proceed, since 'make all modules' doesn't work.

I'd like to get this going and run some stuff and be an active member of the
community, but I'm having troubles at every step of the way....