[etherlab-users] Loading SII binaries from file

Graeme Foot GraemeF at touchcut.com
Fri Mar 25 23:55:22 CET 2011

Hi,

I work with Ravi.

The problem is that the slave will not accept "ethercat sii_write" because the slave's sii hardware is faultly, but it is only the sii part that is faulty so we would still like to be able to use the module.

So, is there a way to redirect the ethercat sii lookup to use a file instead of needing to ask the slave direct?  (Or probably better than looking at a file, just look at some user define memory location.)

Regards,
Graeme.