[etherlab-users] How to prevent module unloading when starting the ethercat service on a diskless computer ?

Sebastien Blanchet blanchet at iram.fr
Tue Nov 22 08:24:47 CET 2011

I reply to myself, because I have found some informations:

According to the Ethercat master documentation 1.5.0, section 4.2 Native
EtherCat Device Drivers, I should use ec_e100 for both ethernet and ethercat
trafic. Therefore I will remove the e100 from the initrd and, I will put ec_e100
instead.

--
Sebastien BLANCHET