[etherlab-users] Slaves in PREOP state

Jordi Blanch Carles jordi_blanch at encopim.com
Thu Oct 6 12:33:28 CEST 2011

Hello,

we have seen in the sourceforge repository that 13 days ago Florian
Pose fixed an error that caused the slaves not going to OP. We have
downloaded the last Etheract Master version 1.5 from the repository
and now everything seems to work properly...

So, my question is, is this version "good" enough to make some
tests/applications with Ethercat or it is still in a very early version?

Thank you very much!