[etherlab-users] EtherCAT Master / RTAI

carlos_jimenez carlos_jimenez at encopim.com
Wed Apr 4 13:19:33 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have a RTAI system where I installed EtherCAT master, but the only
special option when compiling and installing the EtherCAT
appears to be useful only to the examples.

To properly serve the EtherCAT master with rtai, I have to do anything
special besides deploy my application as
RTAI examples?

I followed these examples to deploy my application, and occasionally
skips cycles (about 100 cycles).
Anyone know what could be happening?

Thanks and best regards

--
Carlos Jiménez

ENCOPIM S.L.
C/. del Parc 5 (nau 13), P.I. Els Pinetons
E-08291 RIPOLLET (Barcelona)
Tel: (+34) 935 94 23 47
Fax: (+34) 935 94 64 15

La información contenida en la presente transmisión es confidencial y
su uso únicamente está permitido a su(s) destinatario(s). Si Ud. no es
la persona destinataria de la presente transmisión, rogamos nos lo
comunique de manera inmediata por teléfono (+34 935 942 347) y destruya
cualquier copia de la misma (tanto digitales como en papel).

The information contained in this transmission is confidential and is
intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the
designated recipient of this transmission, please advise us immediately
by telephone (+34 935 942 347) and destroy any copies (digital and
paper).