[etherlab-users] example for pdserv_config_file ?

Sebastien Blanchet blanchet at iram.fr
Wed Aug 1 10:03:47 CEST 2012

Dear Richard,

Thank you for these explanations, now I understand better
- how pdserv_config_file may be used.
- why testmanager has problems (like widget/signal mixing) when connected to my
pdserv server. (it was the root of my motivation to investigate on
pdserv_config_file )

I think that the existing examples in pdserv and QtPdWidgets are very well and
easy to understand.
By imitating them, I have written a very nice application that
display @ 100Hz the internal values of a bunch of EtherCAT servo drives.

Sebastien BLANCHET