[etherlab-users] sync0 starting time

Raz Ben Yehuda rbenyehuda at manz.com
Tue Aug 21 16:48:17 CEST 2012

Florian Hello

I wanted to see if it is possible to control the sync0 starting time.
i saw in the DC code that it is supposed to be true:

 void ec_fsm_slave_config_state_dc_sync_check(
        ec_fsm_slave_config_t *fsm /**< slave state machine */
        )
..
ec_datagram_fpwr(datagram, slave->station_address, 0x0990, 8);
..

Yet, when i connect a scope i can see that the slave is already running.
I gave start_time a current+40 seconds value but the transmission
starting time does not seem change. Each slave starts receive packets
once DC conf is done.

why ?
--
https://sites.google.com/site/ironspeedlinux/